(Ph.D., University of Tsukuba, 1998)
510, School of Economics
111 Wuchuan Rd
SHUFE Market Design Reading Group: http://shufemd.weebly.com/
Professor Ning Sun received his Ph.D. in 1998 from University of Tsukuba. He joined the School of Economics at Shanghai University of Finance & Economics in 2008. His areas of specialization include microeconomic theory, game theory, auction mechanism and trade theory.
- Sun Ning and Zaifu Yang (2014)"An Efficient and Incentive Compatible Dynamic Auction for Multiple Complements," Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 122, No. 2, pp.422-466.
- Huang He, Hongyan Xu, R. J. Kauffman, Ning Sun (2013)：" Analyzing Auction and Bargaining Mechanisms in E-Procurement with Supply Quality Risk，" Operations Research Letters, Vol.41:403-409.
- Sun Ning and Hong Xin Yao (2011): "Manipulable behavior in international trade," Economic Modelling, Vol. 28, No. 1, 60-66
- Ning Yu, Thorsten Chmura, Thomas Pitz, and Ning Sun (2009): "Bargaining Over Perfect Complements Owned Separately: With Experimental Test," Economics Letters, Vol. 107, No. 2, 115-118.
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2009): "A Double-track adjustment process for discerte markets
with substitutes and complements," Econometrica, Vol.77, No.3, pp.933-952. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2009): "Strategy-proof and privacy-preserving fair
Allocation mechanism," The Japanese Economic Review. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun, Walter Trockel and Zaifu Yang (2008): "Competitive outcomes and endogenous
coalition formation in an n-person game,"Journal of Mathematical Economics, Vol.
44,No. 7, pp.853-860. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2006): "Equilibria and Indivisibilities: Gross Substitutes and Complements," Econometrica, Vol.74, No.5, pp.1385-1402. (SSCI)
- Akiyoshi Shioura, Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2006): "Efficient strategy proof fair
allocation algorithms," Journal of the Operations Research Society of Japan, Vol.49,
No.2, pp.144-150. (SCI)
- Ning Sun (2006): "Bewley's limiting approach to infinite dimensional economies with
l.s.c. preferences," Economics Letters, Vol.92, No.1, pp.7-13. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun (2006): "Quasi-equilibria in Banach spaces with lower semi-continuous
preference," Economic Theory, Vol. 27, No.3, pp.691-703. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2004): "An exposition on fair division and Elicitation of
honest preferences in job assignment", Yokohama Business Review, Vol.25, No.1, pp.25-
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2003): "A general strategy proof fair allocation mechanism,"
Economics Letters, Vol.81, No.1 pp.73-79. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2003): "Existence of equilibrium and zero-beta pricing
formula in the capital asset pricing model with heterogeneous beliefs," Annals of
Economics and Finance, Vol.4, No.1 pp.51-71. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Zaifu Yang (2002): "The quadratic assignment market," Yokohama Business
Review, Vol.23, No.23 pp.33-42.
- Ning Sun (1999): "Open core and quasi-equilibria with lower semi-continuous
preferences," Economic Theory, Vol.13, No.3 pp.735-742. (SSCI)
- Ning Sun and Sho-Ichiro Kusumoto (1997): "A note on the Boyd-McKenzie theorem",
Economics Letters, Vol.55, No.3, pp.327-332. (SSCI)
Advanced Microeconomics II
Topics in Advanced Microeconomics I